Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

03:55

Happy Lunar New Year!

Did you collect tons of red packets this year? Well, I didn't! I get lesser red packets each passing year and to be honest, I don't really mind getting less red packets because new year ain't about them! It's all the visiting of relatives' and friends' houses that makes it special. Not forgetting the once-in-a-year-bonding with the people that you hardly get to see all year round. I have very little relatives here in Singapore because my mom comes from Malaysia so half of my relatives are there, which is a hell lot! A pity that it takes some time to travel there and it can be quite troublesome thus, we choose to not go over but just stay in Singapore instead.

I'm ending this post here! Quite abrupt but yeah... I just want to make this space a little more livelier!


Here's something:
When some point of time you find the situation to be very difficult for you, remember that nobody said it was easy. Just keep pushing on! XO